What are Homeopathy?
Homeopathic remedies (also called homeopathics) are a system of
medicine based on three principles:
- Like cures like
- For example, if the symptoms of your cold are similar to poisoning by mercury, then mercury would be
your homeopathic remedy.
- Minimal Dose
- The remedy is taken in an extremely dilute form; normally one part of the remedy to around
1,000,000,000,000 parts of water.
- The Single Remedy
- No matter how many symptoms are experienced, only one remedy is taken, and that remedy will be
aimed at all those symptoms.
Similar principals forms the basis of conventional allergy treatment, where the allergic substance is given in a
small dose, and in vaccines where an impotent form of the virus is given to bolster the immune system
against that particular virus
|Copyright © 2013 American International SUNSHI Inc. All Right Reserved .|
Leading the global
responsible health care.
Brand and Quality
With international leading
technology and innovative
products, We provide health.
The brand team
and marketing for Our
| United States has been around 25 to 50 percent a year throughout the last decade.
- Homeopathy is extremely effective. When the correct remedy is taken, results can be rapid, complete
- danger of side effects. Homeopathic remedies can also be taken alongside other medication without
producing unwanted side effects.
- Homeopathy is natural. Homeopathic remedies are normally based on natural ingredients.
- Homeopathy works in harmony with your immune system, unlike some conventional medicines which
suppress the immune system. (For example, cough medicines suppress the cough reflex, which is
your body's attempt to clear the lungs)
- Homeopathic remedies are not addictive - once relief is felt, you should stop taking them. If no relief is
felt, you are probably taking the wrong homeopathic remedy.
- Homeopathy is holistic. It treats all the symptoms as one, which in practical terms means that it
addresses the cause, not the symptoms. This often means that symptoms tackled with Homeopathy
do not recur.